Well! Here we are, time for another monthly favourites post; I can’t believe how quickly this year is going by. I hope that you all have had another great month; if you haven’t, I hope that August is much better for you.
July has been a relatively successful month for me; I started to expand my horizons and venture out of my comfort zone. I hope that I can continue pushing myself in August; agoraphobia is a slow battle.
Anyways, here are my highlights from the last month.
My July Favourites
- Sims Outdoor Retreat – Generally speaking, I’ve always enjoyed holiday-based Sims expansions. So, it goes without saying that I’ve spent several long, addicting hours playing the Outdoor Retreat game pack; which adds camping and other outdoor activities for your Sims. So far, this is my second favourite Sims 4 expansion; my top pick is currently Get To Work.
- Tamagotchi P’s – Why yes, I have added another Tamagotchi to this month’s roundup! This month is the Tamagotchi P’s. The thing that I love about this particular Tamagotchi is that you can add extra content to the toy using the variety of pierces that are available, or through an infrared device. At this point, I don’t even seem to notice that hardly any of my Tamagotchis are in the English language.
- Sleep With Me – Since I’m prone to nighttime anxiety, I can’t sleep without some form of background noise. So, I was delighted when I discovered the Sleep With Me Podcast. The idea is that each episode features a bedtime story that is intended to lull you into sleep. To some, this may seem like a ridiculous idea. However, as an anxious person, I find it comforting to fall asleep with the background voices.
- JackSepticEye – I love gaming, and I love YouTube! So, I was delighted when I (finally) came across a crazy, green-haired Irishman called JackSepticEye. I’ve enjoyed watching Jack’s regular gameplay videos tremendously, despite (probably) losing hearing range due to his intros and general screaming enthusiasm.
- Tetley English Breakfast – I believe that you all know that I’m a tea addict by this point. So, this month, Tetley’s English breakfast has grown to be a favourite of mine as loose-leaf tea can become mighty expensive if you drink the amount of tea that I do. Congratulations to Tetley for creating a reasonably priced tea bag that I truly like.
- @dog_rates – Dog Rates is possibly the best thing about Twitter; the combination of dog photos and humorous captions make this account a “must-follow” for any doggo/pupper lover.
- The Modern General Store – Technically, I’ve posted about The Modern General Store before. However, since I’ve never added it to a ‘favourites’ post before, I thought that I would add it to July’s because I love it so much; the staff is amazingly friendly, and the store is gorgeous. Also, their food and drinks are delicious; I had their quiche this month, and it was perfect.
So, there were my favourites for July; thank you for tuning in to read this post, I hope that you liked reading about my picks. I love doing these posts as the force me to look back on the past month and become more aware of what I loved about it.
What were your July favourites? Leave me a note in the comments telling me about what you loved last month.