Like many women around the world, my purse is my life. I have my bag wherever I go to carry my essential (and not so essential) items.
So, for this post, I am taking some time to show you what I carry in my bag.
For the record, my bag is an inexpensive one that I found on Amazon (you can find it here). I love my bag, it has just enough room for me to carry all of my necessities in.
What’s In My Bag
- Keys (of course)
- Bullet Journal
- Ativan Prescription – In the case of a sudden and severe panic attack. I rarely need this prescription, but it is comforting to have in my bag in case I need it.
- LGG4 Android Phone
- Shadow Floral Emily Wallet – Chapter’s/Indigo ($39.50)
- Golden Magnolia Sun Body Lotion – Bath & Body Works ($5.00)
- Fresh Grapefruit Lipbalm – Bare English & Co ($4.99)
- Beauty By Earth Peppermint Lipbalm – Amazon ($12.99)
- Softlips Coconut Cream Lipbalm – Amazon ($4.99)
- Travex Portable Charger – Eddie Baur
- Anker Portable Charger – Amazon ($19.99)
- Lemon Meringue Cheer PocketBac – Bath & Body Works ($6.00)
- Kindle Paperwhite – Amazon ($139.99)
- Nintendo 3DS XL – Amazon ($279.99)
- Seagate External Harddrive – Amazon ($78.76) / Case Logic Case – Amazon ($18.49)
As you can see, I generally carry a lot of stuff in my purse. I reckon that I am due for a clean out one of these days.
What are some of your purse essentials? Let me know in the comments section.
As always, feel free to subscribe to my blog via email if you liked this post; The signup can be found in my sidebar. I typically post twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays).
On another note, I completely forgot to mention that recently, I wrote a Guest Post for the Her Edition blog. So, please be sure to head on over and give her posts some love.